Are you an open minded and innovative person who is passionate about achieving online results for your clients? Do you have a proven track record of success in the online marketing space with media campaigns? The JAR Group, a DUMBO/Brooklyn-based interactive marketing agency, invites its team members to think beyond set deliverables and bring ideas to the table that will provide added value to both clients and to the agency. If you enjoy interfacing with clients, but still want the freedom to create, build and expand your PPC knowledge while on the job, read on to see if you have what it takes….
This is a full time position. You can work remotely or in our Brooklyn, New York office.
To be considered send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone inquiries or agency recruiter solicitations.
The PPC Media Strategist will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing online strategies and initiatives for a variety of clients that cross multiple industries. Client facing calls and meetings are also required. Strong landing page testing background is desired using Google Website Optimizer or similar tools.
- Developing, managing, and evaluating multiple paid search programs to include, but not limited to: 1) concepting PPC keyword campaigns, 2) implementing new media campaigns, 3) analyzing return on investments, and 4) reporting performance, education, and program planning
- Utilizing SEM methodologies and best practices to increase profits associated with all SEM online media and social media programs and initiatives
- Conducting strategic site assessments of search engines to include, but not limited to, Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Conceptualizing, initiating, and maintaining high-volume paid search programs to continually improve key metrics (e.g. PPC, search, convert) across campaigns
- Managing and maintaining internal agency and external vendor relationships
- Supporting and improving campaign profitability through ongoing analysis and optimization of pages
- Managing the tracking and maintenance of integrated campaign expenditures versus budget projections
- Planning, developing, and implementing key word selections while prioritizing expansion efforts
- Performing advanced/complex reporting and data analysis activities; summarizing data into meaningful reports to be utilized by senior management
- Generating client-facing reports and communicating with clients at an executive level
- Assisting with general invoicing and tracking of media expenditures
- Ensuring all marketing and digital marketing initiatives align with the client’s strategies
- 3-4 years related online media experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- Advanced knowledge of website optimization techniques for major search engines
- Web-savvy and advanced proficiency using web analytics tools and PPC ad systems (e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
- Advanced experience collecting, analyzing and summarizing complex data into meaningful and actionable reports
- SEM account management and client-facing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven process
- Ability to manage internal customer relationships and expectations, through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering
- Online agency experience a plus